Thursday, August 24, 2006

They had a Ball....

The children had a ball today at their first day of blended school. They'll be going once a week. The whole day was hands on physical science done through; art, drama, writing, etc. Recess and lunch and of course a snack break helped the fun of the day as well. Both made many new friends, and Zak had the attention of some females...lol

I'm so thankful that my children have a choice on what they want to do with their education. So many public/private schooled and home schooled children do not have such an opportunity, many ask their parents to be home-schooled but they are told, "No" with really no good reason why. Same for many hard core home schoolers, their children want other learning opportunities or to get out and their parents do not allow them to try.

Donnie came home for lunch to spend some time with me and we had a super time... ;-) It was strange not having the children here and I admit, lonely for me earlier on but I'm just happy that they are happy.

Boy, I am sure to get a lot of put off decluttering done on Thursdays now...probably a good thing seeing how Christmas is just around the corner.

No comments: