Saturday, May 06, 2006

May 6, Part 1

My Dad, how I love this guy. :-) We spent this morning poolside, drinking coffee, doing puzzles, making paper airplanes, attempting a complex tanagram, and just general chit-chat.


Hmmmm...I dare say that Zak is thinking about how many crawfish that he'll consume at the Crawfish Festival today. Or, perhaps he's thinking about the future, or going to his Grandma Glorias next weekend?




Brookey and Grandpa share something in common other than happy faces; they loathe crawfish! However, they had a great time listening to some Louisiana style music at the table...


while Donnie and Zak....



Chowed down on two plates of spicy crawfish made by a Louisiana chef. Zak really enjoyed those little 'seabugs' and even I braved a taste and actually enjoyed it, well except that his lips stung for quite awhile from the spices. After a bit, my Dad, myself and Brooke walked down to the water and left Zak and Donnie to their pound of crawfish. Sometimes the best pictures are the ones unexpected.

No comments: