Monday, March 02, 2009

Fun on a Karaoke Site...

My mother introduced us to SingSnap.com, a karaoke site online, and we've been having a BLAST! Here is a song by Brooke and the other two are by me. We haven't bought the "Gold Membership" so these are in mono--sorry I come in and out on Linger but my voice overpowers the microphone so I was standing back about five feet, if I'm too close, the song gets distorted.

Brooke's is first, she is singing Blue on Black by The Kenny Wayne Sheppard Band...she whips out her pony tail about half way through--too cute!

That said, here we are....






6 comments:

Going Like Sixty said...

Whoa!!! Awesome! Very very cool.

Jacob said...

This is really neat! WTG Sandy.

Marissa said...

Gooooo Sandy!! That's awesome!

Sandy said...

HAHA, thanks guys...you are TOO kind. And Mark, remind me to kick your arse because apparently you shared this on TH! (I love my daughter's song but am not thrilled with mine, just shared mine here for fun, lol.) :-)

AA said...

Man, I love The Cranberries and that song by the Dixie Chicks. totally awesome

Unknown said...

Hey Sandy! Long time no see! You're missed at TH. I know I personally miss you and I've been wondering about you. BTW, I love your music and I really hope to "see" you soon!

lourdes